Dr. Matteo Signorile
(RTDb) Assistant Professor
- 011 670 8382
- NIS c/o Via Quarello 15/A, 10135 Torino (TO)
- Contacts VCard
- Contacts QRcode
PublicationsAll my research products
- Developement of in situ and operando Raman and UV-Raman characterization approaches ad setups.
- Spectroscopic study of partial oxidation reactions:
- epoxidation over TS-1 + H2O2 (in collaboration with Evonik Industries AG);
- methane to methanol reaction over Cu-zeolites (in collaboration with University of Oslo and Haldor Topsøe A/S)
- direct oxidation of alkanes to alcohols on Cu-based catalysts (ERC-syg CUBE)
- Spectroscopic study of prebiotic reaction at the origin of life (PRIN 2015: STARS in the CAOS).
- Simulation of energetic and spectroscopic properties of zeolites through quantum mechanical methods.